Communicating With Your Physician
- Please understand that emergency needs cannot be met by email and that email may not be checked on a regular basis. Urgencies should be referred to the office or the 24-hour answering service. Emergencies should be handled by calling "911."
- If the problem that you plan to email is complicated or long, it would be better for you to schedule an appointment with one of our physicians. If you email an extremely complex problem, we may email you back and ask you to schedule an appointment. Security of email messages is limited by your server, computer, software, browser, and access to your system.
- Security is appropriately controlled on our website and email system. Email is not a substitute for an office visit and/or physical examination. It is only a convenient means of introduction or communication to handle simple needs, questions, or drawing attention to various aspects of your care.
- Copies of your email correspondence will be kept in your chart.
- If you abuse your email privileges, such electronic interaction may be terminated at any time, by email filters and your messages will not be read.
As Recommended by the American Medical Association
Request a Consultation
Dr. Wickline sees many patients that live out-of-state or internationally, and offers consultations via video conference (telemedicine) to these patients before they travel to his New Hartford, NY office. If you are considering traveling to Dr. Wickline for your joint replacement surgery, please enter your contact information in the form below to request a consultation from Dr. Wickline.
Upon receiving your consultation request, we will contact you to set up a time for your video conference. During the 20-minute consultation, our goal is learn more about your medical history and diagnoses, and go over next steps to get your procedure scheduled as an out-of-town patient. This includes obtaining necessary medical records from your current providers and planning your travel needs.
Telemedicine consultations with Dr. Wickline require a $200 fee. If you decide to travel to Dr. Wickline’s New Hartford office and ultimately have surgery, this fee will be applied toward the balance for your surgical cost.
Though a phone number is not required, it is highly recommended to expedite the consultation process. If you do not wish to provide a phone number initially, we will contact you via email.
* Indicates a Required Field.